Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Despicable Me 2 Quickie Review

Minions Rule!
Story:
Take an original idea and give it a sequel that seems familiar but still manages to be excellent.

Cast: 
The voice work is still good, Steve dominates the voice of Gru once more, at times Kristen Wiig's character may seem annoying during the first half.

Effects:
An animated film that can best the works of Dreamworks and Pixar

Entertainment Value:
Fans of the original will love this, this film is basically on par with the first.

Final Rating:
9.5/10

3 comments:

  1. Not a terrible bore, but too average for me to really go crazy for. Good review Tom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! It's hard for me to write reviews when I have no problems with movies anyways, that's the kind of guy I am, however there have been scarring moments (like Deadpool in origins Wolverine... Just awful!)

      Delete
    2. Thank You! It's hard for me to write reviews when I have no problems with movies anyways, that's the kind of guy I am, however there have been scarring moments (like Deadpool in origins Wolverine... Just awful!)

      Delete