Monday, July 15, 2013

TAG comic Update + Information

A rough draft preview of a particular page in the story



It has been a while since I've talked about anything involving the comic series I'm working on. To anyone wondering relax, it's still getting made.

I am taking my time with it, making sure that the story is not only good enough for you guys, but for me as well. I am doing something new with it as well. Instead of making it from beginning to end like my previous comics, I am going back and forth between different segments. Where can this part happen? how does this work with the story I'm trying to bring across? How does this part look in the final product? All these questions especially matter with this particular series.

As of the July deadline, I might... MIGHT have it done by the final week of July but nothing is for certain. What is successfully accomplished is having a large cast of characters and making them work in the story! As for FireWolfCritic (Andrew Hansen) and Titan-Slayer (Joseph Bills)your parts have already been decided!

Andrew, you will be the leading member of a Brony community that Geoff finds while attending a Comic-Con event. Your character is very smart and pretty controlling (in a good way) but sometimes you have a hard time keeping other members focused. You also allow Geoff to join the community and give him a wider understanding of what it means to be a Brony.

Joseph, you are a prominent member of the community mentioned before. You're quite the "class clown" and you always somehow manage to make a member run out of the room screaming (hint for a particular sequence). Occasionally you get on Andrew's nerves too.

Remember that while anyone's roles may be smaller or larger, keep in mind that this is the first of many comic books to come. Anybody's role can greatly change throughout the series, assuming certain people will allow their character personas to return.

Also, as said on my Facebook, anyone who is part of the story will receive a FREE copy of the story and either a T-shirt of your choice or a Mini Poster containing the entire TAG cast, maybe both!

Be sure to keep checking here or on my Facebook for any more news...

No comments:

Post a Comment