Wednesday, February 27, 2013

So I'm an Idiot

I could have just edited the older post, but I felt a new post was necessary. I actually forgot about another Super flick that's coming out this year! How I forgot it I'm not quite sure, could be the lack of trailers for it.
But it's the Wolverine film!

This film will be cool because it takes place sometime AFTER X-Men 3: the Last Stand, which is the first film in the series so far to do that! The story follows Wolverine (obviously again played by Hugh Jackman) who journeys to Japan to learn the ways of the Samurai, which is based after a comic story with the same premise. While X-Men Origins: Wolverine did a lot of things wrong, like destroying the Deadpool character, this film looks to be avoiding all those problems and has less to do with overload of supers and more about true character development.

This film comes out in June...

So now I'm going to put this film on the poll so it can also have a fighting chance, sorry about that guys : /
 (EDIT): never mind, Blogger won't allow me to edit the poll without erasing all the votes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment