Sunday, August 25, 2013

TAG Comic Book update #2



Hey people who visit the site, hard at work and hardly working.

Well not so much free time now since College has started up again. But I felt as though I needed to write some kind of update for the comic series I'm working on since I have been rather quiet about it lately. So whether this matters to you or not I really don't care, I'm doing an update anyways.

I think I'll pin point this update:
  • When I'm working on this story, I'm also getting new ideas and go a new direction as I go along. The story was originally going to be nine acts with an epilogue, but now it's going to be ten acts with a prologue AND and epilogue! So in short I knew this story would never be done just before the end of Summer :(
  • However with that being said it should still be done by the end of 2013! Yes it will be a much longer wait but it's not my fault that family situations and college gets in the way. 
  • A plan is set in motion though, I can say that three chapters are already completed, the rough drafts for the epilogue and prologue have been planned out the way I want them, and at least four of the other chapters have been planned out as well. Two long chapters are also going to be planned out soon and I know for a fact the other ones will be shorter and easier to deal with.
  • I will reveal the official title of the first book right after it's been finished! I may also put a free chapter sample online after it has gone through the publishing stages.
  • I actually have twelve TAG books planned! Each one will be different from the next. I also plan on getting through three books first and then taking a break to go onto other projects I want to do, only to eventually go back and make more!
I think, but am not entirely sure, that the first book will be finished by the end of October, but who can really know for sure. I'll be sure to do more updates when needed.

Again, thanks to those that support and help out with this first story in what will hopefully continue on as a signature franchise for Geekbeerz!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment