Tuesday, July 3, 2012

High Moon studios will make a Marvel game

High Moon has been busy making Transformers games for the last three to four years, now it's time for something new.

We won't know much until this years comic-con, but High Moon will be announcing what it is. Any guesses?
Other Marvel game to make an appearance are Gazillion entertainment's Marvel Heroes MMO and Ubisoft's Avengers: Battle for Earth.

High Moon proved that they can take a licensed product and turn it into an excellent game[s], so can High Moon also make an excellent Marvel game???

6 comments:

  1. I think so!@!!1! it'd be so awesome guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transfarmers suxs guyz, comon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People have their own likes and dislikes, for example: I HATE Spider-Man despite how big of a Marvel fan I am. But I respect those who actually love Spidey, and I do think many of the Spider-Man games are great fun.

      Delete
    2. spiderman > transformers u dont kno what is good

      Delete
    3. I wasn't comparing Marvel and Hasbro, why would I?

      oh and I meant that I didn't like Spider-Man the character, not the entire Marvel comic. I don't know why exactly, I just don't.

      The story, Comic material, costume, Villains, Video games, and many other things I like... just not the main character for some reason :/

      Delete