Saturday, June 1, 2013

Want To Be In Our Webcomic? Now's Your Chance!



Hey everyone! We are so excited to announce that TAG, Tom's new webcomic based on the daily lives of us here at GBT, is finally going to be released this summer! However, we need your guy's help to make this work.



As you are probably aware if you have been listening to the Ramblysodes, Tom is making a webcomic called TAG. TAG started out as TAD aka Total Achieving Dorks, a comic Tom wrote in high school about his friends and the randomness that happens to them.

During the first story, my character (Geoff) goes to a brony convention and becomes a brony himself. This is where you guys come in. Tom would like you guys to be included in the story for know and, potentially, sprinkled throughout the rest of the comic as well.

If you are interested, please leave a comment on this post or email us at geekbeerztag@gmail.com with your first and last name, and either a picture of you or a description of yourself. Thank you in advance, and I wish you all the best of luck getting in!

3 comments:

  1. Andrew Hansen, I'm about 6' 220 pounds,blonde Einstein-like curly hair cut short square rimmed glasses. enthusiasm for film and writing. I got into My Little Pony because I heard it was entertaining show and I gave it a shot deuring my first week of college if you need more information. Geoff can friend me on facebook and I can Pm him my E-mail hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph Bills, http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/10359_4722839396534_2014832449_n.jpg http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/486622_433460986741426_814635389_n.jpg http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/479825_10200487149608864_2101575901_n.jpg http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/481527_10200209267018438_871347773_n.jpg My eyes are blueish-grayish green. Usually wears blue, black, or grey, though favorite color is red. Openly cynical and snarky with dark sense of humor, though is an idealist at heart. Fan of heavy metal, Zelda, and ponies. Likes animals. Highly skilled at math and computer sciences, also a decent writer. Creative and enjoys art, but isn't very talented. Has lived in US, Brazil, and Indonesia. Got into ponies after introduced to them by uncles while in Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hansen and bills! I'll be sure to make your roles in my story quite entertaining! I really hope that this story turns out great and gets noticed, and I hope tjat you two will like it as well. I am currently designing the looks of your characters now, I will be posting final character designs either here or on Facebook...

    ReplyDelete