Friday, December 2, 2011

Xenoblade to come to the US?

There's a rumor that Xenoblade, a JRPG published by Nintendo, will finally be seeing a US release some time in April 2012. Previously, it suffered the same fate as Fatal Frame 4 a few years back. Fortunately for Xenoblade however, it got a UK release, making it slightly easier to import with minor soft modding. The only downside with this news is that if it does come out, it will be a Gamestop exclusive item.

I'm really excited for this to come out over here, but if my money is going to Gamestop, it makes me reconsider buying it at all. I don't want this to turn into a Gamestop rant. If you want that, click this link. Despite that fact of the place selling it, I'm still very much so hoping that this news is true. Below is a trailer for the game.
Link


Hopefully some of the other fantastic games that Operation Rainfall are trying to get over here make it as well.

Source: ScrewAttack (video)
Neogaf

No comments:

Post a Comment