Monday, October 8, 2012

Coming Soon: Tom's Metal Gear Solid Ultimate Review!



Currently I have been obsessed with everything Metal Gear, and what better way to pass the time before rising comes out than to grab all four Metal Gear Solid titles?

I now have Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, complete with Metal Gear Online and Trophy achievements, and I very recently got and played the Metal Gear Solid HD collection for the Vita which includes the second and third game, along with some multiplayer and map stuff. I am still need to get the first game, I just need the spare money to do so.

After playing through all of them, however long that may take, I will very precisely and thoroughly review each game in one mega big review. Is there any more Solid games in the series (other than any future or upcoming games?) Is there a game similar or in the same franchise that you would suggest for me to also try out? Feel free to send requests or comments ASAP...

(P.S. is it worth getting Metal Gear Solid HD collection for the Vita? Absolutely! It is the best way to play the games from what I've seen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment